Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Maple Country

So it seems like a late post.... But I am.. super back.. Got a new laptop from a good deal in BestBuy Canada.. Oh yes, I'm in the Maple Country since July 4 and be back on the Pearl of the Orient on the eve of my birthday.. Anyway, I'll be posting, or should I say resume blogging... It's been a while. Now I'm back...

So to start with, the Maple Country is a good catch for a nature lover like me. It is a paradise, indeed. With impressive infrastructure, polite and disciplined populace -- very diverse I must say, this is one place that everyone should visit. Summer though, is still cold for me, please pardon me, yes, I lived all my life on a tropical land known for eternal summer and monsoons.. :) (except for the months that I was away on business to the Land down under, HK, Bali and Singapore).

It's a great start for a comeback blog. Will post more..

No comments: