Friday, October 20, 2006

Before the Camiguin dream travel

It's been a while since my last blog... I haven't much time, that is..

It's 8 days before my dream trip to Camiguin... yes Camiguin... one of the most beautiful islands in a region where people are scared to go to because of insurgents -- Mindanao.. Rather than being pessimistic and anxious about getting into a "chaotic" (as they say) place like Mindanao, I would prefer to go there and see it for myself.... Since its my first time in Mindanao, I'm excited... really... Aside from the fact that I really wanted to travel, I'm eager to meet the people.. learn to know their way of living.....

Here are my dream destinations here in the Philippines:
(1) Batanes -- I loved the culture, the way of living, the serenity
(2) Camiguin -- the beach, the mountain, the lanzones...
(3) Palawan -- the beach again(to say that I'm a beach lover is an understatement), the islands, the nature tripping as a whole, the caves, etc..

So 8 days from now, I'm gonna have one of dreams transformed into reality, thanks to my mountaineering friend and groupmate Oggie. Also coming with us is a fellow MFPI IM 13 Dennis.. Whoaahhhh... Camiguin , here you go.. !!!!

No comments: